Spring is in the air…
We’re looking forward to all sorts of great things over the next couple of months – and brighter days is definitely high on the list!
And now the longer days are here, we’re starting to move into summer hours. SEA LIFE and Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre are both open everyday from 10am. And from Easter, TreeZone and In Your Element will also be in summer hours.
This week (from 12 March):
Get up to 60% off RRP on selected spring fragrances at The Fragrance Shop in Jenners, from Monday 12 March for a limited period only. Ask staff in store for details.
As well as browsing the brands and offers in store at Jenners, don’t forget you can also get free next day delivery to store, when you spend £30 or more and order by midnight at houseoffraser.co.uk
From 15 March, Hawkshead will have some cracking offers on outdoor wear for men, women and kids. Again, it’s for a limited period only – ask in store for details.
Our popular farmer’s and crafts market is on every weekend – join us every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to pick up local foods, fruit and vegetables, sea food, jams and preserves as well as one-of-a-kind prints, artworks, and crafts. The beauty of these markets is that they change with the seasons and whats on offer, so pop along on a weekend morning and see for yourself!
And don’t forget you can also:
- Browse our selection of shops, from department store Jenners with big name labels and the Valvona & Crolla Food Hall, to local independents, offering a range of fashion, beauty, outdoor clothing, gifts, homewares and accessories.
- Relax and drink in the view with a glass of wine or a coffee, or enjoy a meal at one of our places to eat and drink.
- Explore the wonders of the deep at the SEA LIFE aquarium
- Visit the Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre and meet Orla the eagle
- Have tree-top adventures through the air at Treezone Aerial Adventure Course
- Explore the loch, go on a segway safari or hire bikes from In Your Element
- Let the kids run off some energy in our Dragon’s Den play area
And lots more – See our Play section for more details on our activities.