It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…! Our Christmas market is here every day until (and including) Christmas Eve, as is the snow globe and the fun fair rides, and Santa’s grotto is now open (limited days – see more here).
Paddington 2 and Murder on the Orient Express are both showing at SEA LIFE on Friday 22 December – see more here
Catherine Kinloch of Pavers Shoes is open until 7pm on Thursday 21 December, with offers and promotions – see more here
And in this last shopping week in the run up to Christmas, Jenners has a very merry sale on AND is open for longer including opening from 8.30am each day and opening until later than usual in the evening – see Christmas and New Year opening hours here.
This week (from 18 December):
The House of Fraser sale is now on at Jenners. Get up to 50% off selected lines now. See more about Jenners here
As well as browsing the brands and offers in store at Jenners, don’t forget you can also get free next day delivery to store, when you spend £30 or more and order by midnight at houseoffraser.co.uk
Catherine Kinloch of Pavers Shoes is open until 7pm on Thursday 21 December – see more here
Santa’s grotto is open up to and including Christmas Eve. See more about Santa here.
Our Christmas Market is open, and will stay open until Christmas Eve. See more about our Christmas market here.
Our popular farmer’s and crafts market is on every weekend – join us every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to pick up local foods, fruit and vegetables, sea food, jams and preserves as well as one-of-a-kind prints, artworks, and crafts. The beauty of these markets is that they change with the seasons and whats on offer, so pop along on a weekend morning and see for yourself!
The summer season is now over, which means that some outdoor activities are no longer available. But there’s still plenty going on, including bike and segway hire, and bespoke outdoor activities from In Your Element. Or, why not test your nerves at TreeZone aerial adventures, visit some stunning birds of prey, or treat yourself at one of our places to eat and drink.
Looking for inspiration for Christmas presents or what to wear to the work night out? See our pick of the shops on our Facebook page, including:
- Gifts for women
- Experience gifts
- Gifts for men
- Food & drink
- Party dresses
- Christmas decorations
- Best Christmas jumpers
And don’t forget you can also:
- Browse our selection of shops, from department store Jenners with big name labels and the Valvona & Crolla Food Hall, to local independents, offering a range of fashion, beauty, outdoor clothing, gifts, homewares and accessories.
- Relax and drink in the view with a glass of wine or a coffee, or enjoy a meal at one of our places to eat and drink.
- Explore the wonders of the deep at the SEA LIFE aquarium
- Visit the Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre and meet Orla the eagle
- Have tree-top adventures through the air at Treezone Aerial Adventure Course
- Explore the loch, go on a segway safari or hire bikes from In Your Element
- Let the kids run off some energy in our Dragon’s Den play area
And lots more – See our Play section for more details on our activities.