Santa Claus is coming to Loch Lomond Shores!
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a visit to Santa. Thomson’s Funfairs is operating this year’s experience, which includes:
- Arrival area for ticketholders, with free refreshments and Christmas movie while you wait
- The toy room where children can see some of the gifts Santa will be delivering this Christmas
- Letter writing, so that the children can give Santa their list when they meet him
- You’ll then board the ‘Loch Lomond Shores Express Train’. A short ‘train’ ride will take you to Santa’s grotto, where the elves will take you to Santa. You’ll be able to give Santa your letter and – if you’ve been really good! – get an early Christmas present.
Booking early to avoid disappointment is recommended, although tickets will also be available on the door.
Professional photographs with Santa will be available.
Terms and conditions apply:
- The experience includes: refreshments and a movie on arrival; a visit to the Elves’ Workshop for storytelling, to see the toy room, and to write to Santa; a round trip on the Santa ‘train’ to/from the Grotto and workshop; a visit to see Santa in the grotto and a gift for each child. The experience will last for approximately 25 minutes.
- All children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 16 years of age.
- Children’s ticket price (£9.95) includes a maximum of 2 adults. Additional adults are required to buy tickets.
- Opening hours are:
- November 25th 11am-6pm
- November 26th 11am-6pm
- December 2nd 11am-6pm
- December 3rd 11am-6pm
- December 8th-24th (open daily) 10am – 6pm
- Operated and managed by Thomson’s Fun Fairs.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Parents are permitted to take photographs of their own children throughout the experience except for in Santa’s grotto.
- Only photography by the organiser’s professional photographer is permitted in the grotto. Photographs will be available for purchase.
- Other T&Cs apply – see organisers for details