St Andrew’s Day celebrations at Loch Lomond Shores. Fireworks, music, activities and festivities for all ages to celebrate St Andrew’s Day, over the weekend of Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 December. Includes Highland Games, ceilidh, music, Scottish food & drink, and special deals for anyone called Andrew or Andrea!
Free to attend, although some activities may charge.
Market, Christmas market & fun fair rides 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday
Marquee open from 12pm with:
- Scottish drinks producers, including Edinburgh Gin, Glengoyne, Loch Lomond Brewery, Thistly Cross cider and more
- Scottish food
- Music, dance and sampling 12-4pm FREE
- The O’Cajunals 4-6pm Saturday, 2-4pm Sunday FREE
- Ceilidh 6.15-8pm Saturday, 4-6pm Sunday FREE
Kids Zone, 1st floor of shopping mall:
- Facepainting & balloons 10am-6pm
- The Regal Storytellers 12-4pm Saturday FREE
Mini Highland Games 12.30-3.30pm Saturday including Tug o’ war, welly flinging and caber tossing (on the beach). FREE with PRIZES for men, women and kids, including TreeZone passes.
Exhibition by Scottish artist Colin Wilson with tastings of Scottish produce including Daffy’s Gin by Valvona & Crolla 12-2pm Saturday, Breeze Gallery in Jenner’s (free but guest list-only event – call 01389 720341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book)
Pipe Band 1pm Saturday FREE
Fireworks 6pm Saturday FREE
Throughout the weekend there will also be offers in stores and leisure activities, including:
- Free or discounted entry if your name is ANDREW or ANDREA. T&Cs apply, for maximum one adult when accompanied by at least one other paying adult, ID required, at managers discretion. Ask staff for details.
- Half price entry to Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre
- Up to 20% off Scottish products at Misty Glen, including 10% off Harris Tweed products
- Customer Prize Draw to win a luxury pamper hamper (value £150) when you spend £50 or more in Jenner’s beauty department.
The event is free to attend, but please note that some of the activities will be provided by third parties, and may have a charge. Activities may be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply for special offers – ask staff for details.
Our car park may take a little longer than usual to empty at the end of large event days – we thank you in advance for your patience. Please consider using public transport if you can.