Join us with all the family for a Hallowe’en celebration from 10am-6pm on Saturday 28 October at Loch Lomond Shores.
We’ll have activities on site from 10am – 6pm, including:
- Saturday Market* – with a spooky twist: 10am-6pm, outside SEA LIFE
- Children’s entertainer, with kids disco and spot prizes for outfits: 12-6pm, upstairs in the Kilted Skirlie restaurant
- Face painter, balloon twister and kids tattoos, and fortune teller: 12-6pm, downstairs in what used to be the RSPB shop*
- Outside we’ll have:
- Random giveaways of sweets for kids
- Storytelling scavenger hunt in the woods (on the hour, 1-4pm)
- Thomsons Funfairs will have rides on site for all ages, including a ghost train and the terrifying Booster*
You’ll also be able to pick up food and drink, or treats from our vendors and market.
Unless times are specified, there is no set schedule and activities will just run throughout the day.
There’s free entry to the market and some of the activities are free of charge. However, activities like face painting, fortune teller and fun fair rides have a charge.
Unfortunately, The Regal Storytellers won’t be able to make it on Saturday, but we are expecting them on Sunday.
** THIS WAS A TICKETED EVENT**