From coffee and cake to canoeing, retail therapy to relaxation, there’s something for everyone at Loch Lomond Shores.
And if you’re lucky enough to have the September Weekend holiday, we can help you while away your time off. Drink in the view with a glass of wine or spot of lunch, browse the new autumn stock in our shops, visit SEA LIFE or the Bird of Prey Centre, or try something new with TreeZone and In Your Element.
The sale has just started at Jenners, a House of Fraser store. Take advantage of up to 50% off selected brands and line in store – including women’s and men’s fragrance, kitchen and dining, Linea, Barbour International, Biba and Coast. And don’t forget you can also buy online and have it delivered free to the store the next day, which means you can save on even more brands – see more here.
On Saturday 23rd September you can catch a film at SEA LIFE – take the kids to see Captain Underpants or go to the later showing of Detroit.
And don’t forget that our popular farmer’s and crafts market is now on every week – join us every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to pick up local foods, fruit and vegetables, sea food, jams and preserves as well as one-of-a-kind prints, artworks, bags and jewellery. The beauty of these markets is that they change with the seasons and whats on offer, so pop along on a weekend morning and see for yourself!
We’ve some great events coming up in October and November – including kids activities over the October holidays, Hallowe’en, our autumn festival and our Christmas lights & fireworks. There’s always something going on! The best way to keep up to date with what’s happening is to follow us on Facebook or sign up to our email newsletter here.
This week (from 18th September):
If the weather’s a bit typical over the holiday weekend, you can always be safe in the knowledge that it doesn’t rain in the shops!
Don’t miss out on up to half price savings in the sale at Jenners, a House of Fraser store (see above).
Our shops have new autumn season ranges in stock, for fashion, homewares, shoes and accessories. While you’re shopping, loyalty card holders can make the most of their purchases with bonus Recognition Points at House of Fraser and double points at Grape Tree for the month of September, and Leading Labels privilege card holders can get 10% off their autumn collection until 1st October.
On the subject of shopping, Jenners has some great new brands in store including Joules Kids, Cath Kidson bags for kids and adults, Ralph Lauren kids, and Issa – the brand known for flattering dresses and evening wear is now available exclusively from House of Fraser.
If shopping isn’t your thing, why not try a canoeing taster session with In Your Element at 10am on Saturday and Sunday mornings throughout September, visit some stunning birds of prey, or treat yourself at one of our places to eat and drink – including stunning views of the loch from The Kilted Skirlie.
And don’t forget our farmer’s and crafts market is now the Weekend Market and now takes place every Sunday and Sunday from 10am.
Or, go to the movies – Captain Underpants and Detroit are both on at SEA LIFE on Saturday 23rd September: see more here.
For a full picture of what events we have coming up, please see our What’s on section.
Coming up soon:
- Loch Lomond Comic Con comes to Loch Lomond Shores on 7th & 8th October, and we’re very excited! See more about Comic Con here.
- The October school holidays will be here before we know it! We’ve got activities planned to keep the kids entertained – keep watching our website and Facebook page (or sign up to our monthly emails!) for details.
- We have spooky goings-on at Halloween – details coming soon.
- Our Christmas light switch on and fireworks day is on Sunday 19th November – see more here.
And don’t forget you can also:
- Browse our selection of shops, from department store Jenners with big name labels and the Valvona & Crolla Food Hall, to local independents, offering a range of fashion, beauty, outdoor clothing, gifts, homewares and accessories.
- Relax and drink in the view with a glass of wine or a coffee, or enjoy a meal at one of our places to eat and drink.
- Explore the wonders of the deep at the SEALIFE aquarium
- Visit the Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre and meet Orla the eagle
- Have tree-top adventures through the air at Treezone Aerial Adventure Course
- Explore the loch, go on a segway safari or hire bikes from In Your Element
- Let the kids run off some energy in our Dragon’s Den play area
And lots more – See our Play section for more details on our activities.