Looking for ways to entertain the kids during the October school holidays? We’ve got plenty on to keep the kids – and therefore you! – happy, here at Loch Lomond Shores.
Different schools have different holidays, so we’ve aimed to cover all the bases, with activities ranging from 9-22 October, 2017.
- Thomson’s Fun Fair
- TreeZone aerial adventures are good at any time, but are especially good when you can get a discount! See more here
- Loch Lomond SEA LIFE presents ‘The Deep’ an exclusive event based on the CBBC programme, running from 14th October – see more here
- Canoeing at 10am from 18-22 October (pre-booking required) – including taster sessions suitable for complete beginners – see more here.
- Segway and bike hire from In Your Element
- Loch Lomond Birds of Prey Centre
- Kids activity area including facepainting and storytelling, and creative crafts and messy play for kids up to 11 with Family Fun by The Creation Station (daily 12-4pm until 20 October) – see more here
- Kids activities in the shopping mall, including balloons and facepainting (activities will vary each day) by Rainbow Twisters until Sunday 22 October.
- Loch Lomond Leisure is open 10am-4pm during the school holidays, with speedboat tours and water sports
- Outdoor play and exploration with our walks (and picnic spots – if the weather’s nice!) and Dragon’s Den play park
For more information, see our School holiday event listings here.
You can also book bespoke outdoor activities for kids and adults – see more here.
If you think they deserve a treat because they’re on their best behaviour chose from lunch, tea or juice and cake at one of our places to eat, including a kids eat FREE offer at the Kilted Skirlie restaurant – see more here
you can get sweeties from Loch Lomond News, Jenners, Hawkshead, Grape Tree and Thornton’s. Funky Fudge sells fudge and tablet from one of our market place cabins, and if you’re here at the weekend there’s even more choice at our regular market. A selection of toys and non-food treats can be found in Jenners, Hawkshead and Loch Lomond News.
Please note that not all of these activities are delivered by Loch Lomond Shores, and therefore charges may apply, or activities may change at short notice.